Almost all business phone systems run a PBX (Private Branch Exchange). Our Service will enable a Virtual PBX phone system to work on your Cellphone!
With MyWirelessPBX, we set you up with a Virtual PBX system and with a few presses of a button on your cellphone, you can configure your mobile phone service to use the PBX.
MyWirelessPBX is a virtual office phone system. MyWirelessPBX directs office calls to employee cell phones, wherever they are, saving your company time and money. We all get simple requests for information or calls from important clients at times when we simply cannot respond.
In fact, did you know?
How could you use this?
- that at any given time, 35% of all workers are only available by mobile.
- 75% of all business calls are not completed on the first attempt.
- 50% of all calls are to either deliver or request information.
- 67% of all calls are considered to be less important than the work they interrupt.
When you're home. You can have your cellphone's calls ring on your your home number, so you can use any
extension in the house, and so you don't miss any calls while your cellphone is off or charging (or upstairs when you
are downstairs or you left it in the car...)
When you don't answer, the PBX will forward the voicemail to you as an email attachment.
- Easy Setup
- Web-based configuration
- Works with all mobile phone carrier plans
- Many features available for PBX service
- Forwards to all types of phones: cellular, VOIP, Standard, etc.